As one of Couqley’s service personalities, you are expected to oversee a station in one of our venues here in Dubai. You are also expected to be excellent in customer service, providing unparalleled personalized attention, as it is the prime focus of this role. It is also required of you to have exceptional organizational skills, as you will be overlooking demi chef de rangs around the restaurants or that section.
You must have:
- Excellent hospitality skills
- Must be flexible with different working hours
- Able to work under pressure
- Pleasant personality and a positive attitude
- Ability to remain calm and professional, especially when handling difficult guests
- Presentable all the time
What are the things expected from you?
- Ensure that opening and closing tasks are effectively carried out
- Prepare restaurant stations with special attention to cleanliness and order
- Ensure that everything is properly stocked and ready for operations
- Attend to guests upon entry to the venue
- Present and explain the menu
- Help guests choose the right dish
- Provide adequate information about wine pairing, if needed
- Able to describe the dishes and determine if guests have specific dietary requirements
- Upsell dishes or specials to ensure that revenue targets are met
- Answers all guests’ queries
- Able to communicate and collaborate with all the key operational personnel
- Communicate updates between FOH and BOH teams
- Deal with complaints or feedback with a positive attitude
- Accept payments
To join, send your updated CV along with any relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "I want to be Couqley!"